It could be that the price in your booking differs from the price on the bill. The reasons can be different and have to be checked by the Lanes & Planes Team.
Some reasons can be the following ones:
- The amount of nights has been changed (extended or shortened).
- The traveller has used the parking space.
- The breakfast has been booked directly at the hotel or been cancelled.
In some cases, the price of the overnight stay can be different:
- Currency fluctuations: Lanes & Planes always shows foreign currency amounts in Euro to daily rates. Therefore, the currency amount can change between the day of booking and the day of payment.
- Different calculations of currency courses: Lanes & Planes gets the exchange rates for foreign currency amounts from the hotel partner. These can differ from the rates of the hotel.
- Exchange rates can also arise for hotels within the eurozone (very seldom). To get you the best hotel rates Lanes & Planes works with different, worldwide acting hotel providers . This can cause that some hotels will be bought with a foreign currency.