As an administrator, according to the needs of your company, you have various options to customize your company account - and thus the options for your travelers. You can customize the account for all travelers or for travelers. The different setting options are presented below:
- Require justification just before bookings outside travel policies:
If booked out of travel policy, the user must provide a justification before completing the booking.
- Notify managers immediately via email if booked out of travel policy:
If booked out of travel policy, an information email is automatically sent to the user's travel manager.
- Require post-journey manager approval for all bookings and expenses:
All bookings and expenses will be submitted to the Travel Manager for approval after submission.
- Require post-journey manager approval for all bookings outside travel policy:
Only bookings outside the travel policy will be submitted to the travel manager for approval.
- Require post-journey manager approval for all expenses:
All expenses will be submitted to the Travel Manager for approval after submission.
- Cost center mandatory:
The specification of the cost center is obligatory when making a booking.
- Purpose of trip mandatory:
The information for the purpose of the trip is obligatory when booking.
- Reference code mandatory:
The indication of a reference code is obligatory when making a booking.
- Send email to this address after each booking confirmation (Applies to all users):
A booking confirmation of each booking will be sent to the registered email address.
- Receipt upload disabled:
If the Expense Tool is deactivated, no more receipts can be uploaded.
- Disable email notification for travel manager about any (post journey) travel & expense approvals:
The travel manager no longer receives automatic emails for the manager approval.
If you want to customize your company account settings, your Lanes & Planes service team will be happy to help you set up.