In case your organization has an agreement with Hertz regarding the delivery and collection of rental cars at your company address, we can activate Hertz Delivery & Collection for you.
For the activation, we need the following information from you:
- Your Hertz company number (also called CD number)
- The Hertz stations that handle your deliveries and collections (The 6-digit Amadeus code is required)
Once Hertz Delivery & Collection is activated for your organization, you can request deliveries and collections as follows:
1) Enter the city or town or the exact address of the delivery
2) Enter the date and driver as usual
3) Click on "SEARCH"
4) If the station is available, it will be displayed on the results page with the addition of 'Delivery'
Please note that the final price shown on the Lanes & Planes page only includes the Delivery & Collection fee if this was agreed in your Hertz contract.
If this is not included, you will be charged after the return according to the Hertz contract.