Do you have expenses which you cannot assign to a trip?
If so, you can still upload receipts (fuel, hospitality, cab costs, etc.) quickly and easily to the Lanes & Planes system via desktop or mobile app. Simply create an expense report for this purpose.
In this article we describe the following procedures:
Expense report creation via desktop
1. Go to the "Bookings & Tickets" section and click on "Add Expense Report For Receipts":
2. Please fill out all fields relevant for your organization and save the information with ''Create expense report''. You can choose the title freely, e.g. "Travel Berlin - Customer ABC - 25.8.2020", ''Receipts August 2020'', Expense report CW 35".
3. Now your expense report is created and saved under Bookings & Tickets. You can now add as many receipts as you like by clicking on ''+ Add Another Receipt''.
4. Now please pick the respective receipt type. For our example we choose the category "Refuel".
5. Please fill in all the fields that are relevant for your organization. Important: Please note that you have to indicate whether you or the company has paid the expenses. Then click ''Submit receipt'' to save the information.
6. Now you can submit the trip via ''Submit for approval'' to your accounting department and/or supervisor for review and approval:
Expense report creation via mobile app
1. Go to the "Trip" section, click on the blue "+" in the right bottom corner and then on "Expense report":
2. Please fill in all fields relevant for your organization and save the information. You can choose the title freely, e.g. "Travel Berlin - Customer ABC - 25.8.2020", ''Receipts August 2020'', Expense report KW 35". Your expense report is now saved under "My trips".
3. You can now add as many receipts as you like by clicking directly in the created expense report on the blue '+' and then on "Receipt". Then select the appropriate category (in this example, refuelling) and enter all information relevant to your organization:
4. Finally, save the receipt. It is now stored in your expense report. If desired, you can add further receipts by clicking on the blue "+". As soon as you have saved all receipts, you can send the expense report to your accounting department and/or supervisor via "Submit trip" for checking and approval:
Video expense management via desktop
will follow shortly
Video expense management via mobile app
will follow shortly